With the backward messenger of Future's mystery, we grow the purple of our time. Swimming green, i sit.

Monday, May 30, 2005

Don’t Patronize Me


Driftin
Originally uploaded by kafkas_undies.
I don’t look like an idiot, do I? No, no I don’t. So don’t treat me like one. Don’t think that I’m so taken with your daydream lie fantasies as to actually believe them. In fact, they kind of insult me. So stop with the storytelling. Please. Don’t say it if you don’t mean it. It's such a basic SOP – but maybe while it was nodding to the universal obvious, you were looking the other way. And in that case, here’s a bucket of ice cube alarm clock face slap. Maybe now it’ll it sink in.

If this is supposed to be a lesson in enjoying the moment, then let it be just that. No need to bring family members or years not yet past into the mix. So take a deep breath and repeat to yourself: “Don’t be an asshole.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home