With the backward messenger of Future's mystery, we grow the purple of our time. Swimming green, i sit.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Postal Convergence


Sky
Originally uploaded by kafkas_undies.
Okay, listen, life has been really hectic. I've been denouncing like crazy in my head but have had no time for digital translation. A few more weeks and I am back. And like an abusive parent, I am convinced this hurts me more than it hurts you. Much more.

A few more weeks and thousands of words. Afterward, I will return unless I die first. Anything's possible.

Let me just add one thing: I recently ran into a FedEx, UPS, and USPS guy in conversation. On the street. I asked the overnight guys if there was any tension. They laughed and then taught me something valuable: the beauty of delegating.

UPS guy says, pointing to his FedEx counterpart, "The harder he works, the less I gotta do."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home